Delivery & Shipping
90-Day Return Policy
If you are not satisfied with your purchase from the Linksys Store, you may cancel your purchase and obtain a refund through your?My Account page. ?Read on to review the terms of refunds, the timeframe for returning your product, and whether your product is eligible for a return.
1.? What products are eligible for a return?
Only products purchased from the Linksys Store are eligible for return and refund.
2.? How much time do I have to return my product if I am not satisfied with my purchase?
Linksys branded hardware (new):? 90 days??
Non-Linksys branded hardware:? 30 days
Refurbished Linksys branded hardware:? 30 days
Software:? 30 days
NOTE:? Linksys does not offer refunds for any services purchased from the Linksys Store. ?All sales of services are final.
3.? Do I need to include the box, manuals, disks and power adapter when returning a product?
Returned products must be in new condition with the original packaging, accessories, manuals and documentation that were shipped with the product. ?Returned products with missing or defaced serial numbers or UPC barcodes will be rejected.? Each product return requires a separate RMA number. ?Do not include any other items with the product for which the RMA number was issued. ?Linksys reserves the right to reduce your refund amount in the event that there are any missing or damaged accessories, manuals, or other items.
4.? What should I do if I want to return my product?
Linksys account holders can initiate the return process from the Orders tab in My Account.? A link next to your product will guide you to the return process.? If your item is eligible for return, you will receive a Return Material Authorization (RMA) number and return instructions via email, usually within two (2) business days, after placing your request.
If you ordered your item using our Guest Checkout, please Contact Us to initiate your return.
5.? How do I ship my product to Linksys?
You are responsible for properly packaging, labeling and shipping your product to Linksys at your cost and risk of loss. ?We strongly suggest using a reputable shipping company that will provide a tracking number and will insure the package. ?Linksys must receive your returned product at the address indicated in the return instructions within 14 calendar days of the issuance of the RMA number. ?If the product is delivered to the warehouse after 14 calendar days, NO CREDIT WILL BE ISSUED and the product will be returned to you at your expense.
6.? How do I return software downloads?
For eligible electronic software downloads, you will receive an email confirming your refund amount after placing your request for refund on your?My Account page. ?Upon receipt of your request for refund, the authorization code for your software download will be deactivated. ?Software purchases delivered to you on CD-ROM or other tangible media may be returned only if the package is unopened, by following the instructions for Hardware Return Requests above.
7.? How do I know Linksys has received my product?
Once Linksys receives the return product, we will send a credit confirmation email confirming receipt of your product and your refund amount. ?If you do not receive an email confirming your refund within two (2) business days from the date the returned product was delivered, please Contact Us and provide the tracking number. ?Your credit card company may take up to 30 days to post the refund to your account.
8.? How long does it take for the refund to be processed?
Refunds will be credited to you via your original method of payment in the amount of your original purchase price for the returned product, less any shipping and handling charges. ?Refunds are usually reflected on your card account within 4 weeks of Linksys' receipt of your product return; or, for software downloads, after Linksys' receipt of your refund request.
We strive to maintain reasonable administrative, technical and physical safeguards designed to protect the information collected by Linksys websites and Linksys Products.? Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not 100% secure. ?Although we will do our best to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its security; any transmission is at your own risk.
It is important to note that if you use a computer or device that can be accessed by others, other people may be able to access unencrypted Personal Information. ?If you do not want your information to be available to others, exercise caution when using public computers or devices or when using any computer or device to which users unauthorized by you may have access.
1.? Does Linksys accept international credit cards?
For purchases on linksys.com/us/, only US credit cards are accepted.? For purchases on linksys.com/ca/, both US + Canadian credit cards are accepted.? Credit cards must be issued by and have a Visa?, MasterCard? or American Express? logo.
2.? Does Linksys allow Cashier’s Check or Money Orders?
No.? Pay for your purchase with Visa?, MasterCard? or American Express? credit cards or PayPal?.
3.? Is it safe to use my credit card and debit card to purchase Linksys products?
The Linksys Store is safe and secure.? You can be confident that your personal and account information is secure.? Our store uses the latest 128-bit encryption technology in all parts of our site that require any personal information.
4.? What type of credit cards does Linksys accept?
Linksys accepts Visa?, MasterCard? and American Express? cards, and PayPal? for payment of purchases on the Linksys Store.
5.? How do I use my promo code?
Follow the steps below to know how to use your promo code:
Search for your desired product on Linksys.com, and click on the product to open the product page.
Click the Buy Now button on the product page.
Enter your promo code on the Shopping Cart page and click APPLY.
NOTE:? Some items may be excluded from promotion including, but not limited to, pre-orders, phone-orders, or items currently out of stock.
6.? When will my credit card be charged?
Your card will be charged upon shipment of your order.
7.? What are the terms of sale when purchasing from the Linksys Store?
Purchases from the Linksys Store are governed by terms of sale. ?Please review them carefully. ?They contain important information about your rights and obligations, as well as limitation and exclusions that may apply to you. ?By placing an order on the Linksys Store, you agree that you accept and are bound by the terms of sale. ?To check these terms, click here.
List prices on the Linksys Store do not include shipping and handling charges or sales tax. ?Sales tax is calculated based on the specified shipping address. ?Applicable shipping and handling charges and taxes will be added to the cost of your order at the time you make your purchase.? Prices on the Linksys Store are subject to change at any time without notice.
Delivery & Shipping
1.? How long does it take to ship my order?
We always make every effort to ship product the same day that it is ordered. ?Each order must go through a credit approval process before it is forwarded to the warehouse for fulfillment. ?Each warehouse has shipping cut-off time that varies by location. ?Orders received at the shipping warehouse past the cutoff time will typically ship the next business day. ?A more detailed explanation is provided below.
Ships within 24 hours:? Item is in stock and will generally ship within the first 24 hours of order placement. ?However, orders received after?2pm (EST)?typically ship?the following business day.
Ships in 1-2 Days:? Item is in stock and will generally ship within the first 1-2 business days of order placement. ?Items placed?before the cutoff?time may still ship the same day. ?In some cases, the item may ship the following business day.
Ships in 2-5 Days: ?Item is in stock and will generally ship within the first 2-5 business days of order placement but may ship anytime within the first 5 days.
Ships in 1-2 Weeks:? Item may be in stock or on order and will generally ship within the first 1-2 weeks after order placement. ?Orders can ship anytime within the first two weeks.
Ships in 2+ Weeks:? Item may be in stock or on order and will generally ship within the first 1-2 weeks after order placement. ?Orders typically ship after 2 weeks but still may ship anytime within the first two weeks.
Pre-Order:? Pre-Orders will be available on the "Availability" date shown on the product detail page. ?Pre-Orders typically ship within 24 hours of the product availability date. ?However, in some isolated cases, the item may ship within the first 2-5 days of the product availability date.
2.? What is the total delivery time?
We do our best to accurately estimate when items will ship from our facilities and when they will be delivered to their destination. ?Estimated shipping time frames and shipping days are based on several factors, including your destination address, how quickly we can package the items for shipment and the selected shipping method.
3.? How can I track the shipping of my order?
The tracking number is listed on the Linksys shipping confirmation email as well as on the “Orders” tab of My Account.? Enter the tracking number on the UPS website to track your order.
4.? What are the shipping methods and carriers?
To provide you with the widest selection of products as well as the highest level of service, your items may ship from multiple locations.
UPS Ground:? Orders placed via UPS Ground are not guaranteed to be delivered within a certain timeframe. ?However, UPS Ground shipments are usually delivered within 3-7 business days of the ship date.
UPS 2nd Day:? Items upgraded to UPS 2nd Day Shipping will arrive within 2 business days of the ship date.
UPS Overnight:? Items upgraded to UPS Overnight Shipping will arrive within 1 business day of the ship date.
For some items “Overnight” and “2nd Day” shipping is available. ?Because not all of the items listed on our site are available immediately, selecting one of these options does not necessarily mean your order will arrive in one or two days. ?Please be aware that there is no weekend pickup or delivery for One-Day or Two-Day Shipping. ?Also, when you select One-Day or Two-Day Shipping, we may use air or ground shipping as necessary to get your items to you within the promised time frame.
Your order will arrive based on the shipping timeframe quoted on the site + the actual delivery timeframe for each item. ?If multiple items are ordered, they may ship from different locations or may be expedited when ordered, so items may arrive at different times.
Currently we only support delivery of hardware items within the United States.
While we make every attempt to fill all orders placed, an order may be delayed or back-ordered. ?If a delay or back-order occurs you will receive notification via e-mail. ?If you do not wish to wait due to the delay or back-order, you may request a cancellation for your order, provided that the item(s) has not shipped. ?If we do not hear from you before we ship the items, we assume that you have acknowledged and accepted the shipment delay.
If we cannot deliver your item(s) within 30 days of the order date, delay notice or back-order notification (whichever is greater), a cancellation will be processed automatically and you will receive a prompt refund for any unshipped portion of your order, if you had been charged. ?Please allow up to two billing cycles for the refund credit to appear on your credit card statement.
* Availability information is approximate and may be based on information provided to us by various manufacturers and suppliers.
Belkin wants to make Belkin websites easy for you to navigate and Belkin Products easy for you to use.? We are constantly improving Belkin websites and Belkin Products to make them more user-friendly.
If you are in the European Economic Area ("EEA"), the data controller for the purposes of European data protection law is Belkin Limited of Shipton Way, Express Park, Rushden, Northants, NN10 6GL, UK.
Belkin may collect both Personal Information and Non-Personal Information.? "Personal Information" means any information that can be used to identify you.? Some examples of Personal Information include your name, address, email address and phone number.? "Non-Personal Information" means information that on its own cannot be used to identify you.? Some examples of Non-Personal Information include usage data relating to Belkin websites and Belkin Products, language preferences and Belkin website page views.
Information may be aggregated and/or anonymized.? When information is aggregated, it is combined with information about other customers and users.? When information is anonymized, Personal Information is removed from collected data and the remaining portion of the data, containing only Non-Personal Information, is repurposed for internal or external use, such as, for example, to determine how many users of a particular router include an Internet-enabled television in a home network environment, or how many users viewed a particular website video or advertisement. Aggregated information that includes Personal Information is considered Personal Information until it has been anonymized.? Anonymized information is considered Non-Personal Information.? In general, usage data collected when you visit Belkin websites or use Belkin Products is both aggregated and anonymized so it does not identify you personally and is therefore Non-Personal Information.
The Belkin websites and Belkin Products are not directed to, nor does Belkin knowingly collect Personal Information from children under the age of 13.? If we are informed that we have collected the Personal Information of a child under the age of 13, we will delete that Personal Information from our systems.? If you believe we might have inadvertently collected Personal Information from or about a child under the age of 13, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How We Collect Information
We may collect and process the following data about you:
Information you give us.? If you fill in forms on Belkin websites or correspond with us by phone, email or otherwise, you may be providing us with information about you, which may include Personal Information.? This includes information you provide when you register on Belkin websites, register or return a Belkin Product, subscribe to any of our services, search for a product, place an order on Belkin websites, participate in discussion forums or other social media functions on Belkin websites, enter a competition, promotion or survey, participate in a training session or other event, download firmware, software and apps, or when you report a problem with Belkin websites or Belkin Products or otherwise request support.? Personal Information you give us may include your name, address, email address, phone number and other contact information, financial and credit card information and any other information that can be used to personally identify you.
Information we collect about you.? We may automatically collect information when you use Belkin websites or Belkin Products, including:
- Technical information, including the Internet protocol ("IP") address used to connect your computer or other device to the Internet, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and language preferences.? This information is all normally provided by your web browser, and we do not specifically request it.
- Information about your visit to Belkin websites, including the full Uniform Resource Locators ("URL") clickstream to, through and from Belkin websites (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times; download errors; length of visits to certain pages; videos watched; page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs); and methods used to browse away from the page.
- Any phone number or email address used to contact customer support.
- Usage data about how and when you use Belkin Products, other devices that are connected to Belkin Products and what features of Belkin Products you use.
- Technical information and data gathered when your Belkin Products are connected to the Internet, such as how many and which devices are connected to your home network, when you use the devices and the amount of network traffic generated.? We also collect environmental data when you use certain Belkin Products, such as utility settings, temperature and light readings in the home, motion detection and alarm events.
- If you consent, certain apps may collect information about your location.? If you do not want this information collected, do not consent, or consult your device manual for instructions on how to change location settings.
Information we receive from other sources.? We work closely with third parties who provide services to us (including, for example, business partners, subcontractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies) and we may receive information about you from them.
How We Use Information
We may use the information we collect for a number of purposes.? These purposes will be consistent with the reason you provided the information to us or for a directly related purpose.? The uses we make of such information include the following:
- To set up an account for you on Belkin websites or Belkin Products.
- To facilitate your purchase and/or download of Belkin Products.
- To authenticate use of your account or purchases and/or use of a Belkin Product.
- To register your Belkin Product in our product database.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us.
- To assist you with customer support.
- To communicate about and administer participation in customer promotions and surveys.
- To provide the Belkin Products you request.
- To provide you with information about the Belkin Products you use, such as new features, bug fixes, service downtimes or upgrades.
- To help us develop new Belkin Products and improve current Belkin Products.
- To provide you, or permit selected third parties to provide you, with information about goods or services we feel may interest you.? We (or selected third parties) will contact you by electronic means only if you have opted-in to receive marketing information.? "Opt-in" means that you have taken an affirmative action to receive information, such as by checking a box or clicking a button.
- To notify you about changes to Belkin websites and Belkin Products and changes to our terms, conditions and policies.
- To administer Belkin websites and Belkin Products for internal operational purposes, including troubleshooting, data and statistical analysis, testing, research and survey purposes.
- To improve Belkin websites and Belkin Products and to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer or device.
- To ensure the security of Belkin websites and Belkin Products.
- To monitor and regulate interactive features of Belkin websites and Belkin Products that you may choose to participate in, including online forums and chat rooms relating to Belkin Products.
- To help you navigate Belkin websites.
- To help you access and use certain features of Belkin Products remotely and to help you monitor and safeguard your home and home network.
- To provide you with information and recommendations about Internet and utility usage in your home.
- To measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others who visit Belkin websites and to deliver relevant personalized advertising to you and others.
- To determine which aspects of Belkin websites and Belkin Products are most useful to you and other users of Belkin websites and Belkin Products.
- Within Belkin for purposes of data processing or storage.
- With business partners, service vendors, authorized third-party agents or contractors to provide a requested service or transaction, including processing orders, hosting websites, storing your information, providing email communications on our behalf and providing customer support.? We only provide these third parties with the minimum amount of Personal Information necessary to complete or provide the requested service or transaction, and we do not allow third parties to use your Personal Information for a different purpose than what was disclosed to you.
- With service providers, advisors or other third parties to the extent reasonably necessary to proceed with the negotiation or completion of a merger, acquisition or sale of all or a portion of our assets.? If Belkin merges with or acquires or is acquired by another entity, Personal Information would be transferred as a whole to the successor entity.
- To comply with the law or legal process (such as responding to subpoenas or court orders), to comply with government reporting obligations and to exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
In addition, we may share aggregated and anonymized Non-Personal Information, including usage data about Belkin Products, with third parties for a variety of purposes, including to analyze trends about home networking and utility use, to show third parties how their products could work with Belkin Products and to generally improve home networking.? We've taken steps to ensure that this information cannot be linked back to you and we require third parties to keep all shared information in its anonymized form.
Any third parties with whom we share your Personal Information are required to maintain the confidentiality of the information and are prohibited from using it for any other purpose.? We will take all reasonable steps to make sure these third parties comply with the same privacy principles that govern our collection of your personal information.
When making purchases on the Belkin website stores, Belkin uses a payment processor to verify your payment card information.? Your payment card information is passed through to the payment processor and is not collected or stored by Belkin.? The payment processor is authorized to use this information only to authenticate your purchase and for no other purpose.
Our European website stores are operated by a third-party service provider, Trojan Electronics Ltd. ("Trojan").? Trojan processes your Personal Information solely for the purpose of fulfilling orders placed on our Belkin website stores in Europe, and in accordance with European data protection law.
You have the right to ask us not to process your Personal Information for marketing purposes.? We will inform you (before collecting your Personal Information) if we intend to use your Personal Information for marketing purposes, or if we intend to disclose your Personal Information to any third party for marketing purposes.
If you do not wish to receive direct marketing material from us or a third party, in addition to following the "Unsubscribe" instructions in a marketing email, you can send us an email request at email@example.com.
New Belkin Products
Where We Store Your Information
The data that we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored at, various locations globally, including the United States.? It may also be processed by Belkin staff or contractors operating outside your country of residence (including, if you are in Europe, outside of the EEA, or, if you are in Australia or New Zealand (ANZ), outside of ANZ) who work for us or for one of our suppliers.? Such staff may be engaged in, among other things, the fulfilment of your order, the processing of your payment details and the provision of support services.? We also use cloud-based applications and services to store and process your Personal Information, which may result in your Personal Information being stored outside your country of residence (or the EEA or ANZ).
Accessing and Updating Your Personal Information
We need your help in keeping your Personal Information accurate and up to date, so please notify us of any changes to your Personal Information.? You can access and update your Personal Information and communication preferences at any time in the following ways:
- By clicking the "Unsubscribe" link in any email you receive from us.
- By sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.? Please be sure to include your name, email address and specific relevant information about the information you would like to change or the material that you no longer wish to receive.
- For many Belkin websites and Belkin Products, by signing in to your online account located at the URL provided when you signed up for the Belkin website or service.
- Correct your data if it is inaccurate.
- Transfer your Personal Information to a third party.
- Delete your Personal Information, unless we are required to retain it by law.
- Provide you with a copy of Personal Information held on our current records at no charge, or for a reasonable charge if records must be accessed from backed up or archived records.
We note again that, if you choose to no longer receive marketing information from us, we may still communicate with you about other matters, such as product and service updates for Belkin Products you have purchased and customer support matters.
Retention of Personal Information
Cookies, Web Beacons and Other Web Tools
We use automatic data collection tools like cookies, embedded web links and widgets (collectively, "web tools").? These web tools collect certain information that your browser or your mobile device sends to Belkin websites and Belkin Products, such as computer IP address, browser type and service provider.? In addition, Belkin uses small pieces of code called web beacons.? Web beacons allow a website to transfer or collect information through a graphic image request.? This allows Belkin to collect information such as the address of the page you are visiting, the address of the referring page you previously visited, what browser or mobile device you are using, and your display settings.? Belkin and its advertising partners use web beacons, for example, to find out if advertising on Belkin websites and other websites that contain Belkin ads is effective, or if certain videos on Belkin websites are being viewed.Belkin may use web tools for the following purposes:
- To identify the user's country and language and distinguish you from other users of Belkin websites.
- To save your registration information for future use on Belkin websites and services.
- To allow customer surveys to appear or not appear to customers.
- To optimize your browsing experience by preloading certain features of Belkin websites and services on future visits to make loading times faster and more efficient.
- To understand how you use and interact with Belkin websites and services.
- To customize and provide you with a more personal experience when visiting Belkin websites or our advertising partners' websites or when using Belkin Products.
- To improve Belkin websites and services.
- To count visitors to Belkin websites and Belkin Products and analyze website traffic, such as how many visitors have come to the Belkin websites from advertisements on advertising partner websites.
- You may refuse to accept cookies by activating the appropriate setting on your browser or mobile device.? However, many features of Belkin websites and Belkin Products may not work as intended if you disable cookies, and areas that require registration or authentication and Belkin website store transactions will not be accessible.
- For some Belkin Products, you can go into the account settings and select an option that will remove you from personalized advertising.? If you select this option, you will receive generic advertising as part of these Belkin Products rather than advertising that has been tailored based on your preferences.
- Many advertising companies are members of the Digital Advertising Alliance or the Network Advertising Initiative and provide opt-out choices on their websites.
In addition to Belkin's use of web beacons on Belkin websites, we allow certain third parties who provide Belkin advertising on their websites to use their own web beacons within Belkin websites.? In that case, if you click on or view a Belkin ad on one of our advertising partners' websites and are redirected or go to the Belkin website, the advertising partner places a web beacon on your browser so that we can track advertising conversions (which let us know if an ad was effective).? These web beacons will appear on your browser regardless of whether you have refused to accept cookies or indicated that you do not want to be tracked on Belkin websites or on the Internet generally.? However, they are only used by Belkin for the limited purpose of tracking advertising conversions and do not identify you personally in any way.
Third parties may collect information about your online activities over time and across different websites when you use Belkin websites.? To avoid tracking by these third parties, you can exercise the choices above to reject cookies, although Belkin has no control over and cannot confirm whether these third parties honor the do not track browser choices you have made.
We strive to maintain reasonable administrative, technical and physical safeguards designed to protect the information collected by Belkin websites and Belkin Products.? Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not 100% secure.? Although we will do our best to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its security; any transmission is at your own risk.
It is important to note that if you use a computer or device that can be accessed by others, other people may be able to access unencrypted Personal Information. If you do not want your information to be available to others, exercise caution when using public computers or devices or when using any computer or device to which users unauthorized by you may have access.
We recommend that you take every precaution in protecting your Personal Information when you are on the Internet.? For example, change your passwords often, use a combination of letters and numbers when creating passwords, and make sure you use a secure browser.? You should also be aware that names that you give your Wi-Fi-enabled devices, home networks and services (also known as "friendly names") may be detectable by others outside your home, so you should not use Personal Information as part of your friendly names.
Updates and Upgrades
Belkin Products may be updated or upgraded from time to time to provide additional features, address technical issues, and generally make your user experience better.? Some Belkin Products include an auto-update feature, which gives us the ability to make updates automatically.? You can change auto-update options by changing your settings within the Belkin Product account information.? In very limited cases, updates may still be automatically applied, regardless of the auto-update setting.? For example, we may provide an automatic update that prevents or fixes a security vulnerability or breach to your network.
Third Party and Social Media Linked Sites
If you participate in or post information to a discussion forum or chat room on any Belkin website or Belkin Product, you should be aware that the information you provide there will be made broadly available to others, and can be read, collected, forwarded or used by other users of these forums, potentially inside or outside Belkin, who have access to that forum.? This information could also be used to send you unsolicited messages.? Please recognize that individual forums may have additional rules and conditions.? Each participant's opinion on a forum or chat room is his or her own and should not be considered as reflecting the opinion of Belkin.? We are not responsible for Personal Information or any other information you may choose to submit in these forums, or the consequences of any submission.? If at any time you would like to remove a posting, please email us at email@example.com.? Keep in mind that removal of a posting from a forum or chat room does not mean that the posting will be deleted from our systems, or that it has been completely removed from the Internet.
How to Contact Us
Updated October 20, 2014